Daytona Beach Luxury Waterfront Retreat 103
2 BR | 2 Full Baths | Sleeps 6 | Water View
Where you'll be
When you’re not out seeing the sites, parasailing, paddleboarding, or basking in the sun by the ocean, you can escape to the peace and quiet of Daytona Beach Luxury Waterfront Retreat 103.
Daytona Beach Luxury Waterfront Retreat 103 is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, air-conditioned condo that can accommodate up to 6 when the queen-size sofa sleeper in the living room is used as a bed for two. The living room looks directly out to the Intercoastal waterway, and you’ll enjoy sipping your morning coffee on the covered patio as you watch the birds vie for their breakfast on the waterway.
Relax on the comfortable living room couches to watch the streaming TV. You also have free Wi-Fi within Daytona Beach Luxury Waterfront Retreat 103 so you can share photos with friends back home.
Your family may want to play games or work a jigsaw puzzle around the dining table. Be sure to clear the activity in time for a tasty seafood meal picked up from a local market and prepare in the fully stocked kitchen, of course, you may not want to cook at all and considering all the restaurants in the area!
Make your reservations for Daytona Beach Luxury Waterfront Retreat 103 today and start planning all the fun activities you will experience on your waterfront getaway.
- Hollywood Studios
- Sea World
- Nearest Airports: Daytona Beach International and Orlando International
- Waterfront, Minutes From Beach
- Parking: Two Cars Maximum
- Dumpster: Front Of Parking Lot By Road
Where you'll sleep
#1 BedroomKing Bed
Living RoomSofa Sleeper
Reviews and guest comments are collected from verified guests that have filled out a survey regarding their stay or provided a review via a third party booking site.
We had a very nice trip. The place was clean and very well organized. Communication with the host...
We had a very nice trip. The place was clean and very well organized. Communication with the host was excellent.
We had a great experience. The house was extremely clean as well as the property. It was quite and...
We had a great experience. The house was extremely clean as well as the property. It was quite and close to everything. The backyard was amazing with the dock and inlet right there. This property was truly amazing and we will be staying there again! 5 Stars ⭐️
Important things to know
- 46+ Days Prior to Arrival, $1000 is due at the time of Booking if the total is more than $4000.
- 46+ Days Prior to Arrival, $300 is due at the time of Booking if the total is less than $1000.
- Within 45 Days Prior to Arrival, 100% is due at the time of Booking.
- Arrival window within 14 days or less, all payments are non-refundable.
- Arrival window within 15 to 30 days, a partial refund of 50% will be provided.
- Arrival window is within 31 days or more, all advanced payments will be refunded.